When we meet new customers, one of the first questions we are asked is why companies would subscribe to a pro-active IT Support or Managed IT Service. These companies vary in size, are in different industries and their requirements differ, so depending on the circumstance depends on the reason why.
Eight Benefits of Pro-Active IT Support
- Some companies are price sensitive and don’t want to be surprised with large, unexpected invoices. With a pro-active managed
service subscription you know exactly what you have to pay each month.
- Think of a pro-active managed service as having a resident mechanic inside your car, constantly monitoring, checking and resolving any
issues with the car before you notice them and before they become expensive problems.
- Or 24/7 security on your office, monitoring and resolving all issues without you having to worry. Letting you know if anything serious
has happened but taking the worry and stress away from you.
- Complimenting your IT departments existing skills without having to invest in additional staff, training, staff time, etc.,
- Ready- made cover for your IT if something should happen to one of the staff. If they go on holiday etc.,
- Fixing things before they become a problem and costing you money.
- Allowing your IT to contribute to the success of your business and its strategy rather than firefighting all the time.
- We invest in the products to provide you the best service so you don’t have to.
At Surety IT, we don’t take a one size fits all approach. We can customise your IT Support to suit your business, objectives and industry, and offer pro-active maintenance so potential issues are fixed before they become problems. And more often than not, it will be completed before your business even noticed the issue!
For further information, assistance with your IT support or you don’t know where to start please call us on 1300 478 738 or contact us online.